Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Reasonably Priced Alterations in KoP?

Hello my fellow Knotties! I bought my dress at the Brides Against Breast Cancer Sale in Philly this past weekend... a wonderful cause & a fantastic bargain, but now I'm on my own when it comes to finding a place that does dress alterations in the King of Prussia area. I have some time, I'm just shopping around to get an idea of an amount to budget.

Are there any reasonably priced places that you would recommend, or any places I should avoid? Thanks! :)

Re: Reasonably Priced Alterations in KoP?

• Options
    SteveandKrisSteveandKris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the people at Sagets in Drexel Hill - I didn't use them for my wedding gown, but they have done several of my other gowns and I love them!  HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you call stephanie's bridal shop in pennsburg, PA they will give you the name of 2 ladies who do sewing for the store, but also work out of their home.  The ladies are fabulous seamstresses and great to work with.  I think one lives in doylestown, and the other in the Pennsburg area.  Just call the store at 215-679-9529.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A lot of ladies on this board use Nilah in Drexel Hill.  NCV2 was just married a few days ago, and Nilah did her dress, which was absolutely GORGEOUS. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    JenE4423JenE4423 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I'll check both of them out! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a woman named Mrs. Lee off 202 and germantown Avenue. She is this super cute old asian woman who has her own shop connected to her house. She has been featured in so many articles- she specializes in handmaking pageant gowns/wedding dresses. She has extremely reasonably alteration prices and did an AMAZING job. I can give you her contact info if you wanted to look into her.
    Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards