Wisconsin

***Cake Help**

Hey ladies,
Im looking for a reasonble cake baker, they can work from home or a shop. I need a 4 tier cake feeding about 200 people with cupcakes. Do you have any recommendations ?

TIA

Re: ***Cake Help**

• Shirley Rindt at Creations for the Moment! Or Cakes by Stephanie
  • Thanks
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_cake-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:c9bf10f7-3895-472a-b74e-44ab659044f5Post:0ad9a75e-a638-45e6-a27b-3038b95bc71e">Re: ***Cake Help**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shirley Rindt at Creations for the Moment! Or Cakes by Stephanie
    Posted by MilwaukeeBride10[/QUOTE]
  • If you are in the Madison area, I would recommend Sweet Street Bakery.  It is a couple that bakes out of a small shop attached to their home.  They are excellent quality and have reasonable prices.
  • I would recommend Rick's Bakery! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Cakes by Stephanie - very reasonably priced!
  • Just a tip about Cakes by Stephanie, I found her EXTREMELY hard to get a hold of, took her about a week to send any information, and then she left me a voicemail telling me how busy she is all the tme, just an FYI, I feel you shouldn't have to beg anyone for your business.  Try Lynn a A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery.  She works out of her commerical kitchen from her house.  Super nice lady. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards