April 2013 Weddings

I think we founf the place :) One more to look at, but otherwise we love one!

It's Noah's in Chandler AZ.  It's a nice new building and we would have 4 rooms, one for the bride to get ready, one for the groom that has a pool table, a shuffle board table, a pingpong table and a huge TV.  That room will be open during the reception for the kids to play.  Also a ceremony room and a reception room.  The last 3 rooms are all connected :)  It's gorgeous!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: I think we founf the place :) One more to look at, but otherwise we love one!

• Awesome dawn! It sounds like a palace! Lol. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • sounds great!!!!

148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • That is awesome! Congrats!
  • Thanks all :)  I am excited!  Nervous too- I will have to do all the work by myself ( and my FI of course)  it's not all inclusive like I hoped for, but the price is right and it's so pretty!  I have already been researching vendors and think I'll be able to find some within my budget and make it magical!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
  • Nice! 
    I am having my ceremony and reception in the same location as well.
    The only problem is that we cannot have catering which would helped out with the price. Since it is a country club we have to use their people for the food and dinner etc.. The place I had my heart set on was $180.00 per person for dinner(not including drinks). So, unfortunately, I just couldn't swing it. I settled on another place that is more manageable. 
    Sounds like you will do your own catering there right? Awesome! So happy you found your spot. I was happy when I finally got that all settled. Even though my wedding is far away I am already ordering things. I received my Save the Dates yesterday. They are beautiful!
    I will meet with my florist in a few days and walk the venue with her.  
  • Great job Lesa!  I am researching all of those things but not as advanced as you are!  Yeah, we will have to find our own caterer. I want to order Save the Dates, but we are waiting for our Engagement Photos first :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards