New Jersey

no ring bearer

Since we have no ring bearer, does the Best Man just carry the rings?  Did you buy some sort of ring pillow/plate?

Re: no ring bearer

• VanessaB24VanessaB24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't have a ring bearer so our best man carried the rings
  • edited December 2011
    We didn't have one- we had the rings at my house before the wedding so the videographer/photographer could do what they wanted with it (and b/c I didn't really trust the boys would remember them)... then we brought it with us to the church and the BM came and got them from us right before the ceremony began. He just put them in his pocket until the priest asked for them.
    *~allie~*

• edited December 2011
    We didnt have one either. We purchased a ring box for the rings and the best man had them in his pocket :) easy as pie
  • Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having a RB but he is carrying fake rings. BM will hold real ones.
  • mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ring bearers really never carry the real rings anyway.

Our best man held ours. We didn't have any kids in the wedding and it was SO easy to just be dealing with adults.
  • Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister/DOC brought the rings to the church. She held the one for DH as the priest asked her to present it, and the BM held the one for me. I wanted the photog to be able to take pics of the rings w/ my shoes and the other details so thats why we kept them where I was getting ready.

We had no RB but if we had one he would have carried fakes.
  • dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto pps...
    our ring bearer carried fake rings, and the best mad had the real ones....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Best man carried them in his pocket (in the box my husband's ring came in, which was the one thing the priest told him not to do :)  !)
  • edited December 2011
    best man had the rings in his pocket....please don't make him carry a pillow. lol
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • FinkFink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My ring bearer is my 2.5 year old nephew and while I love him to pieces, he will be carrying fake rings.  Our best man will hold the real ones. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_ring-bearer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:3e97e8b1-ad75-423c-9d63-8423354286e4Post:c0f4032c-d1d7-4e62-836a-dbc820a5af3b">Re: no ring bearer</a>:
    [QUOTE]best man had the rings in his pocket....please don't make him carry a pillow. lol
    Posted by cvl105[/QUOTE]

<div>I wouldn't object though to having bridesmaids pull him down the aisle in a wagon...</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards