Missouri-Kansas City

Kauffman Stadium

Does anyone know someone (or yourself) that is using or used Kauffman for thier venue?  I'd like to get feedback and see some pics if I could.

TIA!

Re: Kauffman Stadium

• edited December 2011
    Wow! That sounds super fun!  I've always wondered as well, since I've never been to an event there other than a game.  Even if someone went to/held an event other than a wedding, it'd be good to hear some feedback on their experience.
  • edited December 2011
    That's what I'm hoping for.  I think it could be really fun, but I'd like to see how someone else pulled it off
  • edited December 2011
    I emailed them when I was looking at venues. She didn't give me hardly any information but this is what she said:

Thank you for your interest. The Diamond Club and Crown Club are our two most popular wedding venues. Included in our four hour rental rates: parking, security and  restroom attendant. We also provide the set up, breakdown and cleaning of the space.

Diamond Club--$1000

Crown Club--$800

In order to put a firm hold on a date, we ask for 50% of the room rate as a deposit.

You also have to use their caterers and alcohol so that is where the price adds up. I had a friend who went to a wedding there, they had the ceremony on home plate and a reception in one of the suites. He said it was awesome and very laid back. They didn't do anything really traditional, but they had a dance floor somewhere... I'm sure if you emailed them and asked for photos of the suite decorated for weddings they should help you out.
    That is probably not the information you were wanting, but hopefully it helps just a little.
  • snh2pipersnh2piper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually that does help.  Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards