West Virginia
Options

Bachelorette Party HELP in Charleston!

Hopefully someone out there has some help for me.  I am an OOT bridesmaid who is now planning the Bachelorette Party for my dear friend.  The only problem is I have only been to Charleston, WV once in my life (for her bridal shower).  I need some ideas for the Bachelorette Party.  Her other bridesmaids only want something 'different' and 'cheap' as there are some cost worries.  I would still like to end up at a bar at some point so that she can still experience the typical Bachelorette mayhem (tiara, sash, flashing penis necklaces, etc.) 

Any ideas??  They dismissed my idea of a spa day for the $.  So I'm terribly stumped.

Thanks girls!!

Re: Bachelorette Party HELP in Charleston!

• Options
    bigchasmillerbigchasmiller member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can still create a spa day "in home" if you're wanting to do that.  If it is for sure the $ thing.  Get foot tubs or low height storage tubs (tall enough to go slightly above ankles).  Use marbles to fill the bottoms of each foot tub, just enough to rub feet on (may be able to get a bulk of these on eBay).  Pick up bath soak or a bottle of bath minerals.  Depending on how many are attending, this may cost about $3 each/average.  You can even add chilled teabags or sliced cucumbers to cover eyes. 

As for decor, what type of girl is the bride? The theme should be centered around her.  I'm all about saving $ when you can. 

Hope some of what I suggested helps.  I'm a party planner, so if you'd like some more "free" help, I don't mind.  Just let me know what type of personality the bride has & a few of her favorite things & I can give you a few suggestions that aren't too costly.

Chas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Charleston only has a few bars to chose from. Bar 101 is a more classy bar, Sound Factory is a laid back bar, Impulse is a club. Those are the 3 bars more people from charleston go to. There is also a new martini bar, but I cannot remember the name...prices are supposed to be ok. What about something like a sex toy party or just a sit down dinner then out? Charleston doesn't have a lot of options. Resturants like Lola's, Bridge Road Bistro or even something like the Creperie Cafe for lunch are good. Spa Bliss has $25 manicures...other prices aren't bad. Hope this helps

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I sell Tastefully Simple, and you can get the food you need in our Bridal Shower Assortment for $60. That would be a cheap way to feed everyone and then you can head out to the bars with full bellies! And its a lot cheaper than going somewhere to eat! My website is www.tastefullysimple.com/web/ehernandez1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards