Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Invitation HELP!

Hey knotties!

I'm having trouble finding the right invites. I have checked everywhere, american wedding, invitation consultants, dawn, wedding paper divas. I really don't know what to do. My fiance and I really like the pocket look and more cool layout looks, but everytime we find something they never have the color we want. Where else could I check for invitations and is there a place that will actually customize a design for us??

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invitation HELP!

• Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    There are plenty of places that will customize.  If you have not already tried Etsy, that would be a good start, at least for some ideas.  Next, try the vendor board on www.stylemepretty.com -- that may have some people from your local area.  That's how I found the person who designed our Save the Date post cards.

Best of luck!

ETA:  The vendor who designed our post cards does a lot of work for couples she has not met personally.  If you're comfortable dealing with someone only via email and phone, she might work out well for you: http://www.allisonbarnhilldesigns.com/
  • Options
    I felt similar in my invitation search! I haven't actually gotten to ordering yet, however I loved the samples I received from mygatsby.com! They do charge $2.50 for a sample, however, I received the invitation sample and RSVP card sample in an envelope and then they include their card stock sample kit - basically like 75 sample of all their different colors of card stock! I really liked the quality of the sample I received and they just have so many different color choices. The price was right where we want to be as well. We aren't doing the pocket ones but they have those too! Check it out!
    www.mygatsby.com
  • Options
    There are plenty of places that will customize.  If you have not already tried Etsy, that would be a good start, at least for some ideas.  Next, try the vendor board on www.stylemepretty.com/">www.stylemepretty.com -- that may have some people from your local area.  That's how I found the person who designed our Save the Date post cards.

Best of luck!

ETA:  The vendor who designed our post cards does a lot of work for couples she has not met personally.  If you're comfortable dealing with someone only via email and phone, she might work out well for you: www.allisonbarnhilldesigns.com/">http://www.allisonbarnhilldesigns.com/

Hey how much did your invitations come out to? Is that vendor willing to begotiate do you know?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards