Colorado

Stonebrook Manor Thornton, Co

Anyone booked here? So far this is where my cheapest quote has come from and we are on a very TIGHT budget. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stonebrook Manor Thornton, Co

• steffenfamsteffenfam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm...we checked there for my daughter's wedding and it was too expensive for us (unless we wanted mid-week).!  Beautiful place though.
  • edited December 2011
    Both of my sisters got married there. It was great! The best side was the side closest to the parking lot because on the other side you can see all the buildings that they just built!! Neither of my sisters had problems with them! I would highly recommend it!! 
  • edited December 2011

To each his own.

I have been to a wedding here and the food was meh. I have also seen pictures from two weddings and they were pretty lackluster.

• edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding there last summer and the bride and groom were kind of disappointed. The food was kind of blah, it wasn't bad but it wasn't what they thought. The photographer was kind of scattered brain. Our friends had the whole package of food, cake, dj, and photographer. The outside was gorgeous but everything felt very rushed. They also nickled and dimed on alot of of things the day of the wedding. It was a beautiful place but they run wedding through there like it's a factory line. Or maybe thats just how we felt. Hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    Here is al link to some of my sisters pictures.

http://renetatephotography.com/2010/09/09/stonebrook-manor-emily-jake-part-ii/   

Also, she did not use there photographer. I would also recommend getting a day of coordinator at least. It will make everything run smooth! 
  • steffenfamsteffenfam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When we checked the place out, the least expensive menu item was 1 entree choice - a pasta dish with accompaniments - at $25 per person.  Plus tax, service chg, gratuity, etc.  It is a beautiful venue though.
  • edited December 2011

so far out of all the places ive looked, price not mattering, I am IN LOVE with this venue. I want to take a day to go and actually look at it. My question is, I want to possibly bring in our own food. family style italian dinner menu, from anotheer caterer. Is this possible? Or do you have to use the venues food?

• I also attended a wedding there last summer!  The wedding was beautiful the food was ok! 
  • Try Christies of genesee, amazing food, amazing prices, just an odd location but once you're inside you get transported and it's great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards