Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Aisle Song Pt 2!

I am looking for some guidance on picking a song to walk down the aisle to. I am getting married on June 9th, 2012 and cannot pick a song. I posted a few weeks ago, but now have some choices. One of the choices (From this moment) was used by my sister when she got married, but she had people perform this song and I would use a track instead. I had planned for a long time to use this song, but she got married first and used it. Anyhow, please vote in the poll and leave any suggestions! This is such an important song for me and I would appreciate any help!
Thanks!

Bethany
104 Days & Counting!

Re: Aisle Song Pt 2!

• Options
    I love that song "From This Moment",  We are using "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson. 
    Congrats and Best wishes!  :)
    62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n
  • Options
    druley22druley22 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Im using the one by Shina Twain. :) Just a perfect song. Im even getting married on June 10, 2012 haha.
  • Options
    Thank you! I love that song. I am just so conflicted because my sister used it, even though it was not the same version. That is a great song! Best wishes to you as well!
  • Options
    If you and your sister are close, it would be a very touching gesture. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We have an odd relationship, but are becoming much closer. I never thought of it like that. Thank you for giving me a new outlook on it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards