New Jersey - South

Salons around Deptford?

hi! i'm getting married in september at Adelphia restaurant in Deptford and am starting to look into a salon to get my hair/make up done. I don't have a huge bridal party or extended family so most of the make up people i've talked to won't travel for 4 people. i'm ok with a salon but would love a recommendation. i'm from about 40 mins north so i'm not familiar with the area. thanks for any advice!
Spotofteadesigns.com - I blog about crafting, home decorating, baking, party planning and other creative things. See posts about my 9.22.12 wedding DIYs!

Re: Salons around Deptford?

• Bernards Salon in Cherry Hill does nice work and is only about a 20 minute drive from Deptford.  It is located not too far from 295 as well.
  • You can look into Hello Gorgeous--they're right in Deptford up the road from Adelphia's. Also, Mane Stop Salon in Haddonfield--not far from Deptford does great work.
  • wow thanks for the quick responses girls! i'll check out your suggestions!
    Spotofteadesigns.com - I blog about crafting, home decorating, baking, party planning and other creative things. See posts about my 9.22.12 wedding DIYs!
  •  I used D'Nicole Salon & Spa in Sewell for my makeup. I worked with Natalie and she did a FABULOUS job and their prices are reasonable. I also some of their work on hair, and it was great as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards