September 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding Website

Just got our wedding website finished I am happy with how it turned out.  I think it is going to be a very useful tool for our guests to get a little more information about the wedding and to plan some things to do while they are visiting us in Arizona.  
Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wedding Website

• Options
    I love the fact that we can do wedsites now - they are awesome!
    Ours has been a big hit with our guests and I really had fun putting it together. We are using ours for RSVP as well which is working fabulously ;)

Here is our site:

PW:ido2012

invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    yay!  We had such a good time putting ours together and even just updating as new things happen.  We are going to use ours for RSVPs like mama is.  Wedding Wire is my BFF when it comes to wedding planning haha.  It's so fun and useful.  And as one of my to-dos is right before the wedding once everything is up to date and we have people who maybe signed the guest book, print off each page for a scrapbook.
  • Options
    I love the wedding websites. They are just so convenient with so many things. It's hard not to be happy with them!

Here is ours!
    www.weddingwire.com/shaunandalyson2012
  • Options
    Ours is mostly done. :) FI needs to add some stuff, but so far I like it. We should probably add more photos, but we don't have a lot together. The ones we do have were taken with our iPhones. :/

www.9eight12.com
  • Options
    It has been working out really well for us so far as well.  We are also going to use ours for RSVPs. I am glad to hear that the websites are working well for other people as well.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards