Florida-South Florida

Big Check

The hardest part so far was the photography and its done!

I am extremely happy to announce that after almost 3 months of serious photography hunting this morning I signed the contract with

Michelle Lawson Photography!!!

I wanted them from the beginning and after many phone conversations and a meeting its official :D poor Fi has been hearing about one photographer after the other for the longest time!

Next on my list to conquer is flowers lol

Re: Big Check

• YAY!! Congrats on such an important check!! 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_big-check-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:a42c2766-504f-4932-be0a-e34a9beef544Post:3948a232-e4bd-4780-a7fc-fb69c98a0c48">Re: Big Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY!! Congrats on such an important check!! 
    Posted by FaithCaitlin[/QUOTE]

thank you it was a hard one!!!
  • Congrats!!!!  I am so glad you found someone!!!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • Congrats!! Steves my photographer too...i dedated for a while too because of price but he is deffinielly worth it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_big-check-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:a42c2766-504f-4932-be0a-e34a9beef544Post:d1cd14ba-041d-4d7a-ade6-ed1d306c1260">Re: Big Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!! Steves my photographer too...i dedated for a while too because of price but he is deffinielly worth it!
    Posted by klwaldorf[/QUOTE]

that was the hard part ... at the end of the day though we aren't doing videography all we will have is our pictures and that's when I was like quality you pay for what you get!
  • Woooo-hoooo! Congrats!
  • Congrats! Great check!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Great check!!!  You must feel relieved!!!!
  • Congrats!! Photography was really important to me too, I know you must feel so relieved!
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Congrats on the check!!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • told u he was worth it!!!! ... congrats!!! ... you'll love him .... and ill definitely show u pics from my wedding to give u ideas of spots at the pelican! 
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_big-check-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:a42c2766-504f-4932-be0a-e34a9beef544Post:16ee36e1-4715-47b5-892f-428e298375ad">Re: Big Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]told u he was worth it!!!! ... congrats!!! ... you'll love him .... and ill definitely show u pics from my wedding to give u ideas of spots at the pelican! 
    Posted by carl4252003[/QUOTE]

lol it was a long thought process! I met someone else who as a person was amazing but the work Steve does was just way more quality & you can tell he's been doing this! Plus the fact he knows Pelican sooo well and all the best spots yeah lol I cannot wait to see your wedding pix and reviews!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards