Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Planning

I thought I posted earlier about needing advice, but I don't see the post. I already have a DJ, catering and possibly a photographer, but I still need help with a dress, flowers, reception hall, and cakes!

Re: Planning

• Options
    Check out Cakes by Mindy at Receptions. She works for Receptions(in house baker) but also service cakes outside of Receptions.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    Your Truly, Kelly is amazing for the dress!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    There have been mixed reviews, but I had an AMAZING time at Bridal and Formal.  Ask for Ruth, she is wonderful - very nice, patient and sharp.  I pulled 10 dresses that I thought would be "the one". She pulled two. I picked one of hers and couldn't be happier.  My experience at European Bridal was lukewarm.  The shop was pretty and very "boutique" in decor, but the service and selection weren't as nice as what I encountered at BF.  Happy Planning!! Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are getting our flowers from Oberers in West Chester. Erin is amazing and she's great at making suggestions so that you can get what you want but within your budget. 

I got my dress from Bridal and Formal and so far, I've had a great experience with them. My dress hasn't come in yet, but should be here in a couple weeks. 

Our cake is from Jeana's Great Cakes and she's awesome! Her cakes are extremely moist and delicious! HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
  • Options
    Wow guys, thanks for all of the advice!! I really appreciate it! I've been trying to figure out our budget for this wedding lol! The advice really helps though! I've heard great things about Bonbonarie! Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards