Texas-Austin
Options

Help me... ideas for gift for MOH.

I only have a MOH- no other attendants. I want to put together a very nice thank you  for my shower (which she is doing alone- her choice!). She is doing SO much for me and as a SAH Mom, she doesn't get much pampering. She has commented before about how she misses pedicures, etc. She is also a lover of yummy food and trying fun places.

Help me with a list of places I can get gift cards for. I would like to do a mixture of pampering places and food places.

TIA!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Help me... ideas for gift for MOH.

• Options
    MnMShawMnMShaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    pedicure, massage, facials, and either a giftcard for a really nice restaurant or places like starbucks or something.  Milk and honey is a nice spa that could do pedicure, massage and facials.
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
  • Options
    edited December 2011

embellish would be a perfect place for mani/pedi. 

restaurants:  moonshine, uncorked, buenos aires cafe, east side showroom, fabi & rosi, paggi house, uchiko (some of my local favorites).  maybe a gift certificate to a cooking class at either wholefoods or central market?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Embellish is where we are having our pre-wedding bridal pampering done.  I'm paying for my attendants manis & pedis.  I also purchased the jewelery to go with their dresses and plan on giving it to them and I paid for the hair & makeup as a gift to them as well.
  • Options
    a-c-da-c-d member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great ideas ladies, keep them coming if you think of more!! We are actually having my shower at Embellish, so I could probably sneak a gift card while we are there! :o)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards