Arizona-Phoenix

I am back and i included some PIP's

so i have been MIA for a while now... sorry about that :( Work got crazy busy and hen just life in general haha.  but i just want to re-introduce my self.  My name is Jenn, and i am getting married in October on the 23rd to my fiance CJ.  We live and are getting married in Surprise.  And i feel as the day gets closer my to do list gets longer lol

here is our cake topper.....

and our favors....

Photobucket

Re: I am back and i included some PIP's

• sboobear03sboobear03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you getting married at? I live in Surprise as well.
  • jware1985jware1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sun City Grand.

really!? it is so rare i meet a fellow surprise resident lol my co-workers are always saying i live right next to the Hoover Dam! haha
    Photobucket
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol. Its no that far. We have been trying to find a venue out here too. None of them seem to excite us. We booked Cibola Vista in Peoria but cancelled it bc the wedding planner there was a flake. Now I think we are going to book Trilogy unless we find something else. I swear we have looked at 20 place.  
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea i had ran into some what the same problem, The only thing i don't like about Grand is you have to use a certain vendor for alcohol but my dad had worked out some sort of package with them.  Did you look at Grand... Also i think i have seen a ceremony set up at Marley Park when we went looking at houses one day.
    Photobucket
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, We didnt look at SCG. Do they have a website? I can only find grandinfo.com. Is that it? At Trilogy, you have to use one of 2 caterers or pay the $950 fee for outside catering.
  • edited December 2011
    Cute favors...are you guys big into cooking?  We are still trying to think of a cute favor for us.  We are 10-9-10.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nycegrrl99nycegrrl99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cute pics! We're October too! 10.10.10
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sboobear03 - i believe that is there link, if not then send me a pm and i can get you the contact information.  I know they have a list of 5 company's you can use for food and then for the alcohol you have to go through Dillan's since they hold the license for that development.

janjan550 - yes we both love to be in the kitchen, we actually both almost went to culinary school but instead we both choose other careers :)

nycegrrl99 - Yes i think i recognize your SN from the October 2010 board Smile
    very exciting, I was kind of playing with the idea originally to get married on 10-10-10, But CJ's only real request when it came down to picking the date was that it be on a Saturday and be in October...
    Photobucket
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your cake topper :) All of your pictures are really nice :):) Congratulations!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you. =)
    Photobucket
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sent you a PM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards