Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Oregon in June

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are getting married on June 16th and then on the 18th we are heading to Oregon. How should we pack? Or does anyone know where I can go to figure out the best way to pack (aside from accuweather)?

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Oregon in June

• Options
    It absolutely depends on where you're going in Oregon.  We went in June, and it was 70 on the coast, 90 inland, and 55 with 10 feet of snow at higher elevations.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I haven't lived in Oregon that long, but it seems like June can be counted on for rain most years. The coast is windy/cool even in the middle of summer, so you'll need a jacket for that at least. Layering is probably your best bet! The sunny days are gorgeous though, I'm sure you'll enjoy your trip!
  • Options
    Definately be cautious of the rain.  That said, when the sun is out it is beautiful!
  • Options
    Definitely be prepared for rain, just in case - umbrella, comfortable shoes, rainjacket. It's been off and on beautiful and then a bit cloudy and rainy here in Portland. Still take your T shirts and shorts though, cause it can be gorgeous, too.
    Where are you going/what are you doing here? Just curious and excited for you, I love this state!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards