Georgia-Atlanta

Bridesmaids Gifts

Anyone want to share what they are giving their bridesmaids?  I'm getting married in June and have some time to think this through but would love some unique and different ideas!

Thanks!!

Re: Bridesmaids Gifts

• pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm treating it as kind of a second birthday. I'm just going to get them something I think they would like to have. 

Just remember that anything you buy them for the wedding does not count as their gift - for example matching jewelry that you're asking them all to wear. 
  • em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got all of my BMs beach towels in their favorite colors with their first initial,along with a few more personal things, such as a bookmark for the reader, coffee mug for the Starbucks lover, etc. 

A lot of knotties advise against monogrammed things, but all of my girls like them and since it's only their first initial, they can still use them even after they get married, if they change their name. You know what your BMs like and don't like, so use that as a starting point. You can't go wrong if you shop like it is their birthday. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • 13miler113miler1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like the beach towel idea!  I'm trying to stay away from the jewlery route even though that seems to be the trend with weddings I've been in.  Thanks for the suggestions!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_bridesmaids-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:ab3b6cb5-36ff-4d9b-b8f6-0d75372f9ebePost:481a3733-2934-43c9-b1c3-b76ba64726a0">Re: Bridesmaids Gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got all of my BMs beach towels in their favorite colors with their first initial,along with a few more personal things, such as a bookmark for the reader, coffee mug for the Starbucks lover, etc.  <strong>A lot of knotties advise against monogrammed things, but all of my girls like them and since it's only their first initial, they can still use them even after they get married, if they change their name. You know what your BMs like and don't like, so use that as a starting point. You can't go wrong if you shop like it is their birthday. </strong>
    Posted by em01092[/QUOTE]

my girls all LOVE having their names on things.
    i got them overnight bags, with their names. and then a couple little somethings inside
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Kindles.  Now I want one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards