Offbeat Weddings
Options

Plans for the week

Since (I don't think) anyone has started it yet, plans for this week:

NWR - Sleep. I think I am getting a cold, and have the next two days off, so I am going to get as much rest as possibly. Especially since I than have to work long days wednesday-saturday. I also need to make a bunch of important phone calls (stupid people messing up bills and loans, blah).

WR - Possibly nothing. At most, talk to FI and see if he wants to start a joint account for our wedding savings, or keep things as they are now (each in our own account).

Have a good week everyone!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Plans for the week

• Options
    WR: I really want to finish my cardbox!  But that might be put off by sleeping.

NWR: Work and homework....I really need to get some sleep but I really don't see that happening. Since I am working 6 days this week, I might take a half day at work to catch up on cleaning.
  • Options
    WR:  Calling venue to get more info on it, and hopefully getting that locked in.

NWR:  Working 6 days this week, catching up on laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning...the normal stuff.  Exciting week!  Tongue out
    "It starts out all very nice, two people promising to be together forever, I'll die when you die, my life meant nothing until you used my toothbrush. Then you start planning the wedding. Aunt Junie's allergic to milk. Uncle Momo's off his meds..."
  • Options
    WR: not engaged yet :)
    NWR: it's a 'board' week here which means our higher ups are meeting with the board of trustees all week. that means we get data requests for everything and we have just a few hours to get them done. i hate board weeks - so exhausting.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_offbeat-weddings_plans-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:43453af6-2ee4-412a-99fb-cbb447240911Discussion:f507bfd9-edcc-4647-85cc-bb1f580f123aPost:f9ea9678-0ea7-46f3-9598-56421131dd1c">Re: Plans for the week</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>WR: I really want to finish my cardbox!  But that might be put off by sleeping.</strong> NWR: Work and homework....I really need to get some sleep but I really don't see that happening. Since I am working 6 days this week, I might take a half day at work to catch up on cleaning.
    Posted by beckster5551[/QUOTE]

<div>This.  Mine still isn't done either.</div><div>
    </div><div>NWR: Get some more spring cleaning done.  It's been hard to get motivated when all I want to do is sit on my balcony.  It's been SO nice outside.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    WR: my hair trial is this weekend :)
            possibly work on the never ending cake topper.
            finish folding my napkins
            decide on ceremony decorations

NWR: im temporarily fostering a bunny this week, she is the cutest thing ever!
              work, work work

• Options
    NWR:
    Just a lot of school work and house cleanning.
    WR:
    Waiting for my pro pics still.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    Oh! So glad you started this. I've been so busy this morning!

WR: My shower and rehearsal dresses should be in today. Hopefully I get a phone call and I can pick them up tonight. I need to get my butt in gear over programs--just not motivated. 

NWR: I will be continuing to yell at my ovaries about hurting me so much.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • Options
    NWR: This is my long week at work. Working Tues, Wed the Sat Sun Mon. Going to try and get some school work done in between. Start packing seeing as I'm moving at the end of the month. Bah, I'm too busy for my own good. 

WR: Working on getting everything reworked to reflect the new venue. Spent most of the afternoon fighting with open office and vista print. I'm sure I'll find more things that need to be fixed as the time goes by.
    Sept 2011 Dec Siggy Challange: Fav Holiday Things image Heat misers a ginger... http://jandk2011.weebly.com/
  • Options
    NWR- Started a new job today so I'll probably just be working and going to the gym...LAME.

WR- Hopefully taking our engagement pictures on Saturday but who knows...already had to cancel them once because of the weather but luckily I found a brewery that will let us take pictures inside where ever we want and I'll just call around the city and see who else will let us take some.Hopefully it won't rain too much this weekend.
  • Options
    NWR: Tons of awful biology homework which I should be doing right now actually. Plus tattoo appointment Thursday to try to get this darn sleeve done by engagement pic time and dinner with a girlfriend Wed.

WR: Gathering addresses and if I achieve that, ordering invitations, if not, at least figuring out the wording for the reception cards that I keep floundering over.
    Offbeat Brides & September 2011 August Siggys - Pets and Honeymoon Location: Roatan, Honduras!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm going to work and maybe call the park to inquire about parking for my guests, how to get them checked in and the like, so they don't have to pay the five dollar fee. Not really in a wedding planning mood lately.
    Babies
    Offbeat siggy challenge: Furbabies
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WR: Work on table numbers! and I can be found sitting by the mail slot waiting for our first RSVPs =P I peeked at our registry...our first item was purchased! 2 sets of very pretty wine glasses! Yay!

NWR: School is hectic. I have to start and finish my paper that's due tomorrow night...lol. I'm trying to get used to FI's schedule and making meatballs tonight so we can have spaghetti for lunch. I'm also currently making italian herb bread in the breadmaker my mom gave us during her big move last week, score! 

I think I'm changing my college major. I've been going for elementary education, and even have a job at an elementary school...but I found out that it takes 3 less math classes to be a secondary education major. So I think I'm going to switch to that (I really can't handle my math classes). I'm going to minor in History, too bad it took me two years to figure this out...

Only 7 more weeks until this semester is over, and that week will be brought to an amazing end with my bachelorette party and shower. I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards