Favors
Options

cheapest place to buy bulk hershey kisses?

We're using the purple (dark) and silver (milk) kisses to fill little buckets.  Where is the cheapest place to buy the kisses (Not personalized)? There will be approx 200+ guest.

Re: cheapest place to buy bulk hershey kisses?

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Costco or Sam's club. If you have any of these in your area.
  • Options
    becky70becky70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i just bought some at walmart a couple of big bags at 8.50 for a 2lb bag. Then I went to micheals craft store they have sheets of the stickers you can print off on your computer that you can put your names of the bottom of the kisses.
  • Options
    mcskatcatmcskatcat member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would maybe just buy silver kisses and put them in purple packaging - tulle ciricles or favor boxes.  The purple ones will probably not be as cheap. 

I would echo the thought that Sam's or Costco will probably be the cheapest. 
  • Options
    msbdumasmsbdumas member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i bought my bulk candy from candywarehouse.com or like the others said try costco, sams, or walmart ! 

imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bought my purple ones at a local market for $1 a pound!!! That said... Since your not local to me:) , i would buy SILVER and do the cute purple hershey kiss stickers. I bought a ton of stickers from EBAY super cheap that I could design and have printed. I paid like $6 including shipping for 350 stickers all made and ready to stick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards