Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

yay Artworx!

For those of you who were curious, did my trial today and wanted to let you know I'm very happy with them! Sooo super nice and felt comfortable with them right away, felt like I knew them forever! Erin makes sure you're 100% satisfied and comfortable and made me feel secure that it will be perfect on my wedding day. Still trying to convince myself on the style of the makeup, but that's just because I'm someone who uses very little and have to adjust!

It's funny, I've always always envisioned a half up/half down do, and after today I've gone a different direction... very loose curls in the back sitting in a lower placed bun. More appropriate for my dress and still got the elegance I wanted.

So point being, anyone else who wasn't sure, I'd say go with them! She's very passionate about what she's doing and wants you to be 100% satisfied. I'm excited to have Erin and Kim as part of my wedding day, they will definitely give me a few laughs and help me relax when the big day comes :)
Married June 26, 2010! | Wedding/For Sale Bio

Re: yay Artworx!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Oh yea!! I was hoping you would post a review :) I'm glad you are so happy with them, since my trial isn't until July and I was worried about waiting. Thanks for posting!

• Options
    Mystic619Mystic619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you ladies also using them for makeup?  I'm thinking about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning on it. I only have two getting makeup done, so Erin would just do all the hair and makeup. If you have at least 3 getting makeup done you have a separate makeup artist come, which is sounds like is what Tropicanha is doing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just came on to tell you all that I had my trail with Artworx today too haha. SO funny. Anyway, I loved them, I thought they were fantastic and I never wear make up either so I usually hate having my make up but I didn't even mind it, I told her I wanted it to be really natural. Erin and Kim were both great and I seriously recommend them to ANYONE who is getting married at the Cape. They were so fun too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea I'm having Kim do makeup since there will be about 6 of us getting hair and makeup done. I'm so happy I'm using them, and relieved because to be honest my hair and makeup was my biggest fear about the wedding day (kinda silly, but it was!). Now I'm not worried anymore because I know they'll make sure it's what I want on the big day and have fun while doing it! I was lucky too, because I think she originally was booked on my wedding day but it fell through. It was meant to be!
    Married June 26, 2010! | Wedding/For Sale Bio
  • Options
    mrstess2bemrstess2be member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm so happy to hear that you ladies enjoyed your trials! I can't wait to have mine!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards