Missouri-St Louis
Options

Engagement Pictures

My fiance and I are getting our engagement pictures taken next month and I am having a hard time choosing some places for our pictures. Our photographer said she would take pictures at 2 or 3 places. I definately want pictures at the arch, so I am looking for some other places around that area. I don't want my photographer driving all over the place though. Any suggestions would help! Thanks!

Re: Engagement Pictures

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our engagement photos taken at Lafayette Park.  There is a garden/pond area, bridge, and fence that I really loved!  I'm attaching a few photos for you to see what it was like.  We had them taken at the beginning of fall.  Have Fun!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Laclede's Landing is a great place. Kind of gives you that Urban setting. Lafayette Park is also super nice around this time
  • Options
    angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Tower Grove Park for ours.  That is where we got engaged so it holds special significance for us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting engagement pictures at the City Park.  It is near the arch and had some unique urban settings. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Graffiti Wall, City Museum, & Zoo would all be great places!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Defninitely the Graffitti wall!!!!!!! It is my favorite place and lends itself to some really artsy pics. There are some old train tracks and run down train cars to pose by. I'll be posting pics soon from down there, so check out my bio periodically. I cannot say enough about it to tell how awesome it is.
    Mommy-to-Be
  • Options
    anb2011anb2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards