New York-Upstate

Saratoga Photobooth Company

Has anyone used or is thinking about using this company?
Or having a photobooth at your wedding? Is it worth it?

I really think it is somthing that guests would enjoy as well as getting to add the silly photos to a wedding album.

Thanks!

Re: Saratoga Photobooth Company

• edited December 2011
    You will love it.  I used Upstate Photo Booth, but I'm sure any company would be fine.  My guests couldn't say enough about it. They kept saying that it was one of the best weddings that they had been to.  I had a package that included a scrapbook, the photos come out in duplicate....so the guests kept one strip and pasted the other strip into a scapbook and write whatever they'd like under it.  :)
  • Janice2beWedJanice2beWed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Horrible! They screwed up the photostrips at a recent Inn At Erloest wedding I attended, using the wrong name for the Groom. 

There's another company out there that I am going with - Capital Region PhotoBooths. They are suppose to have a great reputation, and the person I am working with is great!  I figure it's better than going with a company I already know is not reputable (Saratoga PhotoBooths).
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Horrible! They screwed up the photostrips at a recent Inn At Erlowest wedding I attended, using the wrong name for the Groom. 
    There's another company out there that I am going with - Capital Region PhotoBooths. They are suppose to have a great reputation, and the person I am working with is great!  I figure it's better than going with a company I already know is not reputable (Saratoga PhotoBooths).
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I responded to your other post, but I heard from a friend that  Saratoga PhotoBooth Company had their photo booth break down this weekend at Franklin Plaza, Strike two? lol. Check out the other post, but Capital Region PhotoBooths seems to be the way to go.  Good Luck ecorcoran
  • Just need to set the record straight here... Actually, we were given the wrong name of the groom from the couple's wedding planner (won't mention the name). The second this was found out we went to great lengths to have the graphic corrected, by emailing it from an event in Vermont to the Inn at Erlowest! The attendant then uploaded the corrected file and the photobooth went on to be a huge hit at the wedding as usual. Sometimes it's best to communicate with vendors directly rather than a third-party planner. Thanks.
  • Contrary to popular belief, the photobooth never broke down at the wedding at Franklin Plaza! It was human error on the part of the attendant. It was totally dark where the photobooth was located and the paper roller was off by about 1/4" in the printer which threw things off for a while. This sucked, of course, and they were given a refund for the down time without even asking. The same photobooth was used a few days later for a flawless five-hour event.

By the way, Saratoga Photobooth Co. is the original photobooth rental provider in Upstate NY and we've done over 1,000 amazing events (mostly weddings) since 2006. We also have the highest-quality photobooths, by far. We started with one photobooth and now we have ten vintage-style digital photobooths. Almost all of our bookings and growth are attributed to a ton of flawless events and amazing personal referrals. There have been some Saturdays during the peak season where we've had about 6-8 events booked because there was no other photobooth provider around. We felt obligated to service these couples so we didn't turn them down... unfortunately, a few duds resulted on these days and bad reviews were written. Certainly not a true indicator of our usual performance. We do far more events than any of these newer companies being mentioned so I guess it's a little more likely that we'd have a few bad reviews. Also, we no longer book more than four events on the same day -- thankfully.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_saratoga-photobooth-company?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:124Discussion:d9594ae4-e151-4354-b895-ebe5d40fe8d7Post:eb977e78-c61d-4323-84e4-c3b41de1672c">Re: Saratoga Photobooth Company</a>:
    [QUOTE]Horrible! They screwed up the photostrips at a recent Inn At Erloest wedding I attended, using the wrong name for the Groom.  There's another company out there that I am going with - Capital Region PhotoBooths. They are suppose to have a great reputation, and the person I am working with is great!  I figure it's better than going with a company I already know is not reputable (Saratoga PhotoBooths).
    Posted by Janice2beWed[/QUOTE]

<div>Actually, the name was provided incorrectly by the wedding planner. Saratoga Photobooth Co. has done well over 1,000 events without a hitch. As one of the original providers of real photobooths in the nation, they have the best photobooths (by far), the most experience, and the definitely the highest photo quality.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards