Texas-Houston
Options

Looking for good cheap venues

Hello! Plain and simple, my FI and I are looking for a good and cheap venue. We're on a budget but would still like to have something decent without breaking the bank. Our ceremony is on the NW Houston side of town. If you have any advice, tips, know a place or someone who could get me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks for all and any help ahead of time!

Re: Looking for good cheap venues

• Options
    What do you consider "cheap"? That term is somewhat subjective so having an actual number will be a huge help.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    Good point. We've got about 75 guest and from 1800 dollars to extreme max of 2500 dollars. Wondering if anyone knows of any possible venues or packages that can take our budget and provide some type of meal or appetizer and cake for the reception.
  • Options
    It is going to be tough to find a venue that will provide rentals, cake, and some food for that price. Your best bet would be to find a DIY venue (ex: Heights Firestation)and provide your own food/cake. That is usually the most budget friendly option.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    I second the Heights fire station! It is around $1700 to rent for a whole Saturday. There is also a large pretty gazebo a few blocks away if you wish to have a separate ceremony location, it rents for $200 plus a $150 refundable security deposit.
  • Options
    Milford house
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards