May 2012 Weddings
Options

The Home Stretch!

Hey May Brides!  We're totally homestretching it!  I don't know about you, but it is totally starting to feel real to me now.  I've been on this May 2012 board quite a bit these last few days- it's therapeutic almost.

Lately when FI and I have been spending time together I'll say "Hey only *x amount of* days until we're married!"  Just the other day HE said "Hey only *x amount of* days and we'll be husband and wife!"  And THAT'S when it hit me.  When I heard "husband and wife."

At what moment did it feel *REAL* to you?
May 2012 Nesties March Siggy Challenge: Furbabies imageimageAnniversary

Re: The Home Stretch!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_the-home-stretch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:fecd9ed4-65dd-4d0d-918e-bca3cd6aae77Post:44283b13-2785-4e66-8ef0-56461bbf57ee">The Home Stretch!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey May Brides!  We're totally homestretching it!  I don't know about you, but it is totally starting to feel real to me now. <strong> I've been on this May 2012 board quite a bit these last few days- it's therapeutic almost.</strong> Lately when FI and I have been spending time together I'll say "Hey only *x amount of* days until we're married!"  Just the other day HE said "Hey only *x amount of* days and we'll be husband and wife!"  And THAT'S when it hit me.  When I heard "husband and wife." At what moment did it feel *REAL* to you?
    Posted by geojam224[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree, very therapeutic! </div>
  • Options
    it finally hit me last night that this is all real and that in just 4 days I am getting married, wow! I am so excited it's like being a kid on christmas I can't wait or stop smiling.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Honestly I don't think it has hit me yet... 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Honestly I don't think it has hit me yet. When I took my bridals there was a different feeling but I'm not sure that it made it "real."
  • Options
    I think it FINALLY hit me last weekend after my coworkers wedding. She got married a month before me and at the wedding she's like YOUR'S IS NEXT!! ...I was like omg you are right! haha
  • Options

It hit me this morning when I was driving to work. 

I thought, "I’m getting married next weekend" (12th).  Then I thought, "OMG, next weekend!!"  

• Options
    I don't think it's hit me yet, although we still have 18 days to go!
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    It hit me this past weekend, everyone was saying 'your last weekend as a miss', or 'your last concert as CMC' and 'by this time next week you'll be on your honeymoon'.  It's all my lasts that is hitting me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It'll feel real to me when I'm walking down that aisle...probably not anytime before =]
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    cssme13cssme13 member
    First Comment
    Hasn't completely hit me yet but at my bridal shower I got super excited knowing that all those gifts were for my soon to be husband and I. FI told me the other day that it just hit him and he is so excited.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    When we moved FI's stuff and our wedding gifts into our new apartment yesterday (I'm living with a friend for the 1.5 weeks)... holy cow!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_the-home-stretch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:fecd9ed4-65dd-4d0d-918e-bca3cd6aae77Post:e3ad22c8-83c5-441f-a840-20237243810e">Re: The Home Stretch!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Honestly I don't think it has hit me yet. When I took my bridals there was a different feeling but I'm not sure that it made it "real."
    Posted by mancila60[/QUOTE]

This is the same for me!
    Anniversary image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards