Ohio-Cleveland
Options

A Brides DJ?

I am looking for some reviews on A Brides DJ. I am looking into this company as well as possibly Rock the House. If anyone has used either of these companies or knows anyone who has I would love to hear what you have to say!
Thanks!

Re: A Brides DJ?

• Options
    I almost booked somebody from A Bride's DJ. All the reviews I've seen have been good and their price was reasonable, I believe they're cheaper that RTH. I found a smaller company with a good reputation and better prices so I went with them instead, if I hadn't I would've gone with A bride's DJ. The owner is very nice and responds to calls and emails promptly. 
  • Options
    we booked tim from a bride's dj after 2 separate vendors suggested calling them, after they had worked with him. I had mentioned i was looking for a dj that would not talk too much, and i wanted great music that would keep people dancing.
  • Options
    I've look into both, does anyone know a round about price of A Bride's DJ? Rock the House had a lot to offer, but their price was way more than I was looking to spend... 
  • Options
    I want to say ours was 675 after a 200 online coupon.
  • Options
    I think they quoted me almost $800 after a $200 coupon. 
  • Options
    I have been emailing back and forth with Diana from ABDJ and she seems wonderful. Very informative, and very interested in matching me with a DJ that will fit our taste.
  • Options
    I looked into both compaines.  A Brides DJ I thought was a great deal but also seemed liked you would get what you pay for and wasnt really what I was going for.  We are going with Rock the House..who has done many many events at our venue and we even got to see their work in person at our tasting.  They are more expensive but worked with our budget to make sure we are getting everything we want.  Our wedding is not until September but I am very happy so far. 
  • Options
    Met with Jay R From rock the house last night ... he's wonderful!   I got a GREAT price for what I'm getting, even though its a little more than I wanted to pay, I want a dj / emcee that will keep the party going ... not just a guy to play music and bore my guests.  I'm waiting for someone from A Brides DJ to contact me... just emailed them a few minutes ago to do some competitive shopping (Fiance doesnt wanna pay $1,000 for "music" but he wasnt at the meeting either) I have a feeling I'll end up going with RTH eventhough they are a little pricier than others I've seen. Good luck!
  • Options
    spinchy12spinchy12 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    We just had A Bride's DJ for our wedding this past December.  Our DJ's name was Scott and he was fantastic!  The dance floor was packed the entire night.  Everything ran smoothly and his personality meshed great with our crowd.  We are still getting compliments about what a great DJ we had!  Even the planning process was great.  Diana was quick to answer any question we had.  It was also one of the cheaper DJ companies we found too, we paid $695.
    December 2011 siggy challenge- favorite pic of Me and FI
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We booked a Brides DJ for about $800. Tim is going to be our DJ. He's done professional club DJing in Greece, Las Vegas and has done over 700 weddings - definitely has a TON of great experience. The owener is extremely friendly and tries to match you with a DJ for your style. Rock the House did my Prom - I was looking for someone who could keep the crowd dancing but was less expensive and more personal. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards