Rhode Island
Options

In need of DJ

Looking for a Inexpensive DJ for foster RI, needed for 5 1/2 hrs. I found 1 online (Zeal DJ Network) anyone heard of them or have any recommendations.....Please I need helpSmile

Re: In need of DJ

• Options
    MaryLaura13MaryLaura13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jimmy Hindle... he's great and keeps everyone dancing and is pretty inexpensive ($800-$1000). Here's his email DJJLH5150@aol.com
    Wedding Countdown TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic">" /> Bouquet Inspiration
  • Options
    naturallimenaturallime member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ask for George - he was amazing for our wedding!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend DJ Jason Mello.  He's DJ'd a few parties I have been to and I knew I wanted him to DJ my wedding.  He's doing my wedding shower as well. He is very easy to work with and wants to make sure your day is exactly how you want it.  His prices are very good and much more reasonable then a lot of DJ's out there.  He starts at $650 for 6 hours. 
    Check out his website http://jasonmellodj.com/
    I know you won't be disappointed if you choose him! 
  • Options
    SUE RI  SUE RI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zeal DJ Network
    My Name is Sue
    Hello I saw your request to receive informtion about the Zeal DJ Network
    This company was awarded  as the  KNOTS RI'S 2010 BEST DJ PICK 
    HERE IS THE PAST REVIEW THAT I SENT THE KNOT
    BEST RI DJ !    posted 12/27/2010
    I hired The Zeal DJ Network for my outdoor ceremony and Wedding Reception . The customer service efforts that the owners provided us was great ! Within one month prior to my wedding , they provided our formal dance selections on a audio cd for my review ! More than several follow up calls was made by their customer service department and assigned DJ . The DJ that was assigned to my wedding was fantastic , certainly much more than I expected or could ask for . I highly recommend this service to anyone that really is counting on a DJ service that will deliver what they promise ! High quality and very affordable ! Sue Providence RI
    HERE IS A LINK FOR YOU TO COPY AND PASTE IT IS A PROFILE OF THEIR 12
    PAST 2010 REVIEWS FROM THE KNOT ,IM A BIG FAN OF THIS COMPANY
    IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM , I don't think I could have been able to have the wedding that i had !
    http://local.weddingchannel.com/Wedding-Vendors/Zeal-DJ-Network-Wedding-Reviews?ProfileId=299078
  • Options
    robbinb4robbinb4 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Michael Mancini..very flexible with pricing and soooo easy to work with.  Michael@ristardj.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards