Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

PEC brides

If you haven't seen this on FB I thought I'd pass it along! Heather (the main coordinator) just got engaged and will be moving to Chicago at the end of the summer! I know I've been getting responses from other people at the PEC lately so I was kinda wondering if something was going on (I always got responses from Heather before). Just wanted to give the other PEC brides a heads up that we won't be working with her anymore :-(
Wedding Countdown Ticker
March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio

Re: PEC brides

• Options
    I saw that recently too. And then it made sense when I look back at my wedding day and they had a few extra people in there training, one of whom I believe was Michaela, and she was great on my wedding day. I loved Heather, but I'm sure the new coordinators will be great too! Also, not sure if you've worked with Jill at all (Heather's assistant), but she was wonderful to work with as well. :)
  • Options
    I recently emailed back and forth with Sari. She's really nice and helpful but there was a little confusion in our conversation, haha. I do think I got an email from Jill once while Heather was out. They all seem pretty great so I'm hoping they will be awesome to work with now that I actually need them more! From what I saw on FB they've been working in the industry for a while so they should be pretty knowledgeable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    I have to say that I went to college with Sari and we were neighbors our freshman year.  She is great!
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards