New York-Western

Hair Salons near Penn Yan, NY

Hi,

I'll be getting married on Keuka Lake this summer and was looking for recommendations for hair salons preferably in Penn Yan.  I know there are a few salons in town but none of them have websites so it's hard to see even what they offer.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair Salons near Penn Yan, NY

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest trying the central Ny broad as well. I am not fimular with the area so I am no help, sorry!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • csteinkacsteinka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Penn Yan, there is Tammy's Hair Salon, which is ok. They can do a decent hair-cut, but I don't know about their "up-do" abilities. You may have better luck expanding your search to Canandaigua or Geneva.

I'm getting married in July in Geneva, and will probably get my hair done at Park West or Icon in Canandaigua. Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Yea I've realized that I should probably get my hair done in either Canandaigua or Geneva (leaning towards Geneva as it is a bit closer).  Is Park West in Geneva?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • csteinkacsteinka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Park West is in Canandaigua on Lake Shore Dr., but I'm sure Geneva has some nice places, too! I'm getting married at Belhurst Castle, and even though I don't think I'll be going there for hair/makeup they did just open a salon/spa that would probably do a great job! Good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards