Snarky Brides
Options

delete

Re: delete

• Options
    edited June 2012
    If I were you, I wouldn't even be giving her a gift. She seems petty and childish. I wouldn't give in to her spoiled, money-grabbing ways.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Nice DD.

FWIW, this is the OP: "so someone i know is geting married soon. on their website, they asked for monetary gifts. and i ran into her the other day and she stated that i should give her a cash gift and that the gift should be a considerable amount. She said that my gift to her should be greater then her gift to me when i got married. Now, i believe in being the bigger person.... but I got financial responsabilities and can't afford to give someone 200$. what should i do?"
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Not give her anything, or whatever you want. You are not obligated to give her anything, regardless of what she gave you. A gift is only a gift of nothing is expected in return, otherwise, it's a loan.
  • Options
    Good Lord. It really takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, doesn't it. 

Money-grubbing, entitled brat-bride. Yikes. 
  • Options
    What about this is worth deleting?

Thanks Megh, my advice to you is decline the wedding and everything attached to it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards