• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2012 Weddings

I'm BACK!

Well guys, I have returned to The Knot! Some of you may have read my post on the Facebook group but of those who haven't: We got an apartment and are all moved and finally starting to settle in. I got a full time job, which is awesome for us. Hubby has an oppertunity to get hired in at the company where he's only been a temp. So things have been going well for us. We finally got a laptop so I'll be on The Knot and the Facebook group a lot more. Be looking for pictures of our wedding as soon as I narrow them down and our new place!

Miss you guys! How's life for all of you?
09.27.2007 (the start of a great adventure.) 12.24.2010 (the day he popped the question!) 07.22.11 (the day we added a fur baby: PAWS!) 01.21.2012 (the day we said "I Do.") 07.2012 (the day we decided to start our family!) 11.03.12 (the day we added another furbaby: WEASLEY) "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." ~The Notebook

Re: I'm BACK!

• Welcome back! I'm glad to see you made it back here. Congrats on the new place. I'm sure it's super exciting for you! Also, congrats on the full time job! Wonderful things are happening for you! :)

My life has been so-so. I've had some issues at my work and that has caused a lot of stress. My H got a job at a country club/hotel but they work him all sorts of crazy hours so I've been alone a lot. However, he's got a job and I am very thankful for that! And we leave for Jamaica in 10 days! So even though my life has been kinda sucky lately, I do have some things to be grateful for. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome Back! I am not a serious fb user, but I did see the updates! I am glad that things are going well!

I have been student teaching, so I have been busy just doing school things. That has pretty much been the only thing going on in my life.
  • Welcome back! Congratulations on your apartment!!! We've been in our apartment for a year (we moved in together about a month before he proposed, we had been living in his room at his parents) and we just now bought a table for the dining room. We're still using his futon, but I put a nice chocolate brown cover on it. Lots of luck to you in turning your apartment into your home!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards