Pennsylvania

DJ in the Reading area??

My fiance and I are beginning the search for our wedding DJ.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a great DJ at a reasonable price?  We received a recommendation about B&B light and sound anyone hear anything on them?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
262 Invited image
164 Yes image
38 No image
60 Are making me drink way too much wine!!! image

Re: DJ in the Reading area??

• myfeverplaysmyfeverplays member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sent you a  PM
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • sparkleslovesparkleslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using them for my October 8th 2011 wedding/
  • AG2AF=2012AG2AF=2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sparkleslove how has your experience with them so far been?  We have only communicated with Rick via email.  They seem to have a very reasonable price and seem very nice and a good company.  Just trying to figure out what other peoples thoughts are on them.

Thanks!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    262 Invited image
    164 Yes image
    38 No image
    60 Are making me drink way too much wine!!! image
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Wesley Works Entertainment.  Great entertainment, lighting included.  http://www.wesleyworks.com

hope this helps!
  • julbgordojulbgordo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Paris of Good Vibrations Entertainment.  He's got a zillion glowing reviews all over the place and has been very nice to work with so far.  I haven't met with him in person, being out of state, but have spoken to him on the phone  A LOT and have exchanged many e-mails.  He's located in Effort, PA about an hour and a half outside of Reading .... so you can look into him, but he may charge a slight travel fee (not sure about that though).  His pricing is pretty good, but I'm not sure what you have in mind.  We got a 20% discount for having a Sunday wedding.

First Comment
    edited December 2011

AG- so far so good. I will also let you know how he did at my reception when I have it in October. I met with him physcially at a bridal show. That is why I went with him. He has an upbeat personality and has such a great sense of humor. I enjoy working with him thus far.

• Dana RoseDana Rose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using B&B for my wedding in April. So far, they have been very responsive when I have a question. They did a cousin's wedding and it was a great experience.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well i just had my wedding and BB was AWESOME!!!! We had a wonderful time at our reception. He played whatever you wanted and kept the crowd moving. I would recommend doing the jackson five skit with the guys in your bridal party. It is HILARIOUS and so FUN!!!!! Our wedding was october 8 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards