Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Choosing a photographer....we did!

So, we have chosen a photographer (again...some of you know that our first photographer was unable to shoot our wedding and we had to start from scratch), but it was a tough decision.  Honestly, my fiancé is very involved in the process.  We make all decisions together and for all vendors so far, it was an easy choice.  This one we went back and forth on, not because we didn’t agree, but we honestly could not decide.  (Not a bad position to be in…having 3 that rock!)We met with 3 photographers and we loved them all.  They have very similar styles and personalities.  It really came down to which one did we just “click” with.  The photographer will be spending all day with us, so we wanted to make sure that we were able to have fun with her and that whoever it is, “got” us.  We are a fun loving, silly couple…and our families are pretty fun and crazy too!  Lol 

We are going to use Jenni from Jenni Grace Photography, but I wanted to recommend the other two that we met with.  Keep in mind, I have not worked with either, this is just my impression from our meetings and communications during the process. I linked their websites to their studio names below.

Michelle of Michelle Fulton Photography

Lizzie of Sewickley Photography

I feel a photographer is a pretty personal choice, but I wanted to share some options.  I hope this helps someone who is starting to look for photogs….Good luck!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Choosing a photographer....we did!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards