Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Engagement Pictures...check!

FI and I finally got around to getting our engagment pictures shot this weekend.  We're using Ben Berndt Photography, and we can't say enough good things about him.  The shoot was relaxed but still upbeat.  We shot in MCM and the Stone Arch Bridge area and got a huge variety of shots.  We were out there for three hours!  Ben said he hopes to have most of the editing done by Wednesday, so now I just have to sit and wait for the photos.  Hardest wait yet.

Re: Engagement Pictures...check!

• LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't wait to see them!
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Waiting is definitely the hardest part! I can't wait to see them!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • edited December 2011
    We had or e pics done with Ben too! I agree he is great!!!
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  Fivefive...where did you do your shoot?  I was very excited to have found Ben (through another photographer who recommended him).  He was so comfortable to work with, I know there won't be any issues on the day-of now. 
  • edited December 2011
    we took our e pics in anoka, down by the river, it was beautiful......he did a great job picking out the location, and sounds like he picked a beautiful location for you as well, looking forward to seeing your pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards