Texas-San Antonio

Vendor References

Hey ladies,Just started looking at vendors for a few wedding details and wanted your opinions!Has anyone used Alamo Photography for wedding day photography and videography?They have great prices but I would love a previous client's opinion.Also, has anyone used Trinity Wedding Solutions for a wedding planner?  I am not sure I can afford one but I have heard that they can save you tons of money!I would love your opinions and direction! Thanks,lindseybryn

Re: Vendor References

• lindseybrynlindseybryn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank yall so much for the info! Hard to say what I am going to do! I thought Alamo had great prices but I haven't done much research! Can you give me suggestion on who you used?! Thanks so much!
  • edited December 2011
    Price is not as important as quality. There is little or no staging in any of my pics- like my aunt's empty wheelchair in th back of half of them or the fire extinguished mounted on the wall. Easy to photoshop out, yet my photog didn't see the need to clean up my pics. You get what you pay for, and I regret it.
  • 12/09/06bride12/09/06bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Lindsey, I lurk on this board b/c a friend of mine is getting married in Sept. I don't have any reference point with any of the vendors that you have listed but I do know of a great photographer. You can email me at decemberbride2006 at yahoo dot com if you would like more details,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards