Massachusetts-Boston
Options

PSA - Cook Productions

Long story short - I am having a horrible experience with them. I loved them before and during the wedding. Ever since has been awful. I've been married for almost two years and still don't have my album. I am currently so upset with them that I am shaking!I just wanted to warn anyone thinking about using them about the issues I am having. Look for someone else!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA - Cook Productions

• Options
    jess1325jess1325 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am grateful I read this, I was going to set up an appointment with  them.  I'm sorry you are having such a terrible experience but I thank you for posting about it!
  • Options
    Scarlet856Scarlet856 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JCamsquared: That's horrible. I'm so sorry to hear that you've had such a hard time. You might want to consider reporting your experience to the BBB!
  • Options
    kates2480kates2480 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow! that's awful! i remember them being really expensive, I'd definitely report them to the BBB and they have probably broken your contract, so I'd go to small claims as well. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jess - glad I could steer you away!kates - have you posted on the nest board? Your sn looks familiar haha. I won't be taking them to small claims or anything, but I am going to yelp about them, definitely.I have been biitching about this on the Boston nest board if anyone is curious to hear more of the story :-P But yes, they were very expensive, so that doesn't help my frustration level!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hi, i have an apt with them tomorrow- should i be worried?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards