Colorado-Denver

tux/suit rentals for fiance and diamond white dress

Hi!
We stopped by A-1 in Cherry Creek and they were pretty rude, so we wanted to try somewhere else who might be more helpful and also might have a larger selection. My fiance didn't like Men's Warehouse, either (too overwhelming maybe?) and I was hoping other people had good experiences with other tux places. He is going to wear a green stripey tie and we were thinking black tux or suit, maybe a subtle pinstripe?
Also, my dress is a diamond white and I was wondering if other brides had their men get a white shirt or we were playing around with a subtly green shirt...

Re: tux/suit rentals for fiance and diamond white dress

• spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using al's formal wear.  it has been a good experience so far.

i wouldn't worry about the shirt color, but i would go with white rather than green.  nobody is going to notice if the color of your dress and his shirt match exactly or not.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Al's Formalwear (Longmont) and had a great experience
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I, too, used Al's Formalwear.  I went to the one in Cherry Creek and had a great experience. We tried on outfits on three different occasions and had them order items from their warehouse for FI to try on before we even gave them our business.  Fi is also getting his suit for free. 
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • Nicolette456Nicolette456 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had a couple friends use Amanda's Bridal and Tux in Arvada for their tuxes and thought they were great.  I'm using them.   I agree, white shirts over green.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the great suggestions! We have one for Al's in Cherry Creek tonight so hopefully they'll be nicer this time :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards