Montana
Options

Two things: Find a DJ and hair/makeup - Billings/Red Lodge

Hi fellow Montana-gals-I'm getting married in Red Lodge in June and I'm trying to find a DJ and someone to do hair.  Does anyone know a good person that would travel to Red Lodge?Thanks!Jen

Re: Two things: Find a DJ and hair/makeup - Billings/Red Lodge

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm not sure if you plan on getting your hair and makeup done in Billings, but if you are then I would highly recommend going to Nail-issimo on 22nd and Broadwater. I've been there twice for up-do's and they have been awesome. For the DJ, I've got two recommendations, the one I am using is Sheldon from Yo DJ Disc Jockey his phone number is 406-860-0699. He is great, he did a wedding for a friend and is doing mine next year. I'm not sure if he would be willing to travel to Red Lodge but certainly worth asking. He charges $700 for the full day (ceremony + reception) which is one of the best deals you are going to find. I'm sure if he will travel that he will charge more for travel. I also recommend Prince Party Production 406-248-3335 - I think they do travel, I believe they charge $450 for the first 3 hours and $75/hr after that. http://www.djuniverse.com/princeparty/ is their website. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I'll most likely get my hair done in Red Lodge but if I opt for Billings I'll check out your recommendation. The DJs sound great. It's so hard to find recommendations! I'll check out these two. I've also come across Charlie Fox DJs online - any advice on his company?Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Charlie Fox is very nice, he also has a great radio voice so I'm sure he would be great for a wedding but I honestly have never heard him DJ for anyone. He's been a radio personality so I dont know if its him or someone from his company that would do it. But good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pumpitupdj.com :-)

and then hair...have you tried calling salons and see if they will come out?? I know im having my hair lady and one of here friends who also works for the same salon come out to mine in red lodge :-) im just getting them a room and letting them join in on the festivities they were more than happy for a lil weekend get away!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In case anyone is reading this wondering who I came up with, I've decided on Prince Party Production for the DJ.  I have "trial runs" scheduled with Appearance Plus (446-3836) in Red Lodge for the hair, and with Jacqui Marie (make-up artist in Billings - 670-0572)
  • Options
    ras26ras26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did the hair trial go?  I'm also looking for a hair place in red lodge.
    IMG_2304IMG_3206 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards