Ohio-Northeast

Focus On You Video meeting!

I know there were a few ladies who are using or thought about using Focus On You Video.  I just thought that I would let you know how great our meeting was with Bob and Krista this weekend!  We had a lot of fun, a few drinks, and a lot of laughs.  Krista is sooo easy to talk to!  Also, after seeing my last post Krista and Bob have decided to start a referral program. So, if you decide to use them or know someone who wants to use them please let them know that I (Jenny Brunst) sent you.  It would be a huge help!!  Thanks!

Re: Focus On You Video meeting!

• devinandheididevinandheidi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!!!! :) K&B are awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    I think so too!  We talked about you the other night too!  I was telling them how helpful you have been and I have seen you guys in pics together so I knew you had worked together.  They think you are great!
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married in Aug and using them.. they are FANTASTIC. I know it's their first year, but they are really doing alot right! We are thrilled to have them.. and actually we got a $50 off for a referral.. they are really honest about that, but we met them last week to finalize plans.. and I honestly feel that this is one vendor where I'm not stressing and they actually have given us some ideas that we've implemented (live music vs cd music for our garden wedding and reasons why!) We love B&K!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards