Michigan-Lansing

Fiance Wants a Green TUX!

We are planning our 9-10-11 wedding and our colors are going to be green & purple & maybe brown to throw in an extra color to tie everything together. My Fianace is dead set on a having a green tux. I'm secretly hoping he just cannot find one but I just picture or wedding photos/party being totally hideous. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I tried to talk him down to green vests & ties but he is really stuck on this green tux thing. I don't want to tell him NO you can't have that because it is his wedding too. HELP!!

Re: Fiance Wants a Green TUX!

• Zufelt GirlZufelt Girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    its also so far away that he could change is mind by then... I know my guy has changed his mind a couple of time.  also the idea of showing him pictures is a GREAT idea! if you can find any, and i am wondering if he would be able to find any in the first place.  Also a dark dark green may work...may look kinda black in the right light.  good luck!
  • eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not to toot my own horn, but purple and green were my colors and I think we pulled it off pretty nicely- if you would like to see pictures just shoot me an email at shelbyn @ umich.edu . The guys had green ties and purple flowers- it looked nice without looking too much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards