Texas-Austin
Options

Intro

Hi. I'm not new to the Knot but I'm new to this board. I usually post on the local board closest to where I'm getting married but I moved to Austin at the end of May and I thought I would intro myself on here because I know I'll need to do some things here in Austin (alterations, etc) and thought y'all would give good advice. My wedding is April 24, 2010 in Galveston. If you want to know anything else about me just ask.

Re: Intro

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY - a new date twin! Welcome to the board (and to Austin).
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board (and to Austin!) Looking forward to hearing about your wedding :)
  • Options
    henderstraushenderstraus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I think Reddie is collecting date twins that live in or are getting married in different cities... We're having a GTG next week-- you should come!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HA! I totally am - I have one from the Jewish board who is getting married in Florida and then of course all the weirdos on the April '10 board. I don't think they count though.
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to Austin! (Err, well I don't exactly live in Austin anymore but I am getting married there still!) I peeked at your blog... beautiful dress! :-)
  • Options
    lmmckenna18lmmckenna18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. Sorry, I haven't been able to get on tk until now to respond. When is the GTG? I would love to come.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's the 30th at the Daily Grill in the Domain. I'll post a reminder about it actually...
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    GerberladyGerberlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards! I live in Houston so if you need any good recs you can ask me, or ask on the Houston boards. There are a LOT of girls on there so they can give you great advice also. :) GL planning
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards