Ohio-Toledo
Options

So.....

What did you buy your FI/DH for Christmas/the holidays?

I got him a bunch of little things...OSU slippers, underwear, and a Coors light t-shirt.  The biggest thing I got him were some cuff links with his initials on them.  He had mentioned wanting cuff links, and a lot of people call him by his initials, so I thought that was perfect :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: So.....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm probably getting FI Call of Duty Black Ops for Christmas because he wants it really bad, but he promised he wouldn't buy himself any more video games until after the wedding lol I might get him a few little things too, just not sure what yet.
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We finally retired our ancient desktop computer that we shared.  We waited in the cold for a few hours on Black Friday to get two new laptops!  These are our main gifts to each other... We're getting each other small things for Christmas morning.  I bought DH a DVD, a phone cover for his new phone, and candy for his stocking.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    courtney1188courtney1188 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The two things he really wanted were a tremolo pedal and strap locks for his guitar, so he got those. I also got him a pillow (sounds weird but he complains about ours all the time), pj pants and boxers, a Charlie Brown Christmas tree (he wanted to get one instead of a real tree, but that wasn't happening), and I made him a stocking.

I'm trying to come up with some inexpensive stocking stuffers because I'm pretty broke, and he tends to spend too much money on my Christmas gifts.
  • Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The big gift is a small guitar amp, and then I'll probably get him a blu-ray, cologne, candy, and maybe a couple of things from Think Geek because I love that website soooo much. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards