California-Inland Empire

I think yesterday was my birthday...

because as I was chasing the damn dog around the neighborhood yesterday evening (Yes, he got out AGAIN) a very attractive young man cat called at me from his car. ME?! I was so excited :) I have been so bummed about my bagel lately and this made it all better.I did however decide after rolling out of bed this am that I am going to do something about my chub. So I sang "Fat girl in little pants" to myself this am for the last time!My goal is to loose 5-8 lbs

Re: I think yesterday was my birthday...

• SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol your stories always crack me up!
  • edited December 2011
    LMAO! You're the best....I totally sing "fat girl in little pants" too! I'm running out of big shirts to hide it!Oh and did you forget that you're hot? DUH he cat called you ;)
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO! I LOVE your story telling it makes me feel like im there!!! :0) hehehehgo to LA Fitness with me!!! I need a work out buddy :0)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is the song Fat girl in little pants?
  • edited December 2011
    It gave me hope in life that I can still be hot AND fat at the same time ;)About 2 months ago I threw in the towel of trying to wear big shirts to hide it. I now embrace the bagel and wear tight shirts cause I stopped caring. Thats right....look at my gut fellas! MmmmReally, the deciding factor for the weight loss was after I told Sam about the cat call. His response was "who wouldn't want to spread cream cheese on your bagel?!" Never has my quiet, well spoken man said anything along those lines. I decided I was a bad influence on him and should probably just loose the 5 lbs.
  • edited December 2011
    LMAO! Oh man Sam is too funny!San- it's from tommy boy with a little change-the song is "Fat guy in a little coat"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGWbt3DSje0
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ha ha ha! spred cream cheese on ur bagel!!! hilarious
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! Sam is hysterical!  That is something my hubby would say.....but when a quiet, well-spoken man says that, it's even funnier!  And, I highly doubt you're anywhere near chub or fat, or whateveryou want to call it.  We've all seen your pics, you look fabulous.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man I remember that part of Tommy boy! Hilarious!!
  • edited December 2011
    Puffy hearts for SD and her making me feel like its my bday 2 days in a row!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards