Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Lighthouse Inn

I think FI and I have decided to have our reception at LHI. Does anyone have any reviews on them, or how their food is? TIA!

Re: Lighthouse Inn

• Options
    kurban00kurban00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just was married there 6/19/09... it as great! Nothing was missed, Bill Sherman is extremely organzied. Food was great- we had the stuffed sole & prime rib, chowder was good. We did our pics before, so we could enjoy the cocktail hour. Our ceremony was there, also. For the atmosphere & price you can't beat it. Let me know if you have any other ?s. mrs.keddy@yahoo.com Good luck
  • Options
    kass09kass09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there on 9/26/09.  So far, it has been a great experience with Bill, and I'm can't wait for the big day.  I'll post reviews after the wedding. We also have the majority of our guests staying there.  I haven't seen the cottages, but FMIL did, and she said they were cute.  It was a selling point for us to have everyone staying there as well.  You can't beat that location for the price. Oh, and we are doing the Clambake option.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing the clambake there as well September 12th----So far everything has been great---and having people stay there is great for us, since all of FI's family is coming from a distance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards