Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

GRRR: Photographer

so we still don't have our pro pics.when we left for the honeymoon on June 22nd, she said 6-8 weeks.I emailed her last week to see how it was coming, and she said ANOTHER 6-8 weeks.WTF takes so long?!

Re: GRRR: Photographer

• Options
    Tell her that wasn't agreed upon and you'd like her to expedite things as politely as possible.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I've always heard it can take forever.  My friend that got married in June 2008 still didn't have her pictures yet when we got ours after our August 30th wedding.  I'm sure your photog is doing weddings every weekend in addition to trying to edit everyone's pictures and assemble them and what not.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, depending on the level of editing they do before you actually see them, it can take awhile. Especially during the summer when there are lots of weddings going on.I would still email her and say that you had originally agreed upon 6-8 weeks, and understand that she is busy, but perhaps she could meet in the middle at 9 or 10 weeks.
  • Options
    Ours took longer than what our photographer said too.  Then I made the mistake of waiting until his busy wedding season to finally choose photos for our albums... I doubt I will get them before thanksgiving.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    summer is the busy season
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    You would not believe the amount of time it takes to edit photos, especially in this busy season. Hang in there. I know how eager you are to see them, but I'd rather wait a few more weeks and get awesome photos than get them now and they be crap.
  • Options
    thanks girls.. i guess it doesn't help that everyone and their dog is harassing me about seeing them and when they'll be ready.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards