Florida-North Florida
Options

Jim Hjelm Sizing

Anyone know about the sizing for Jim Hjelm bridesmaid dresses? We have to get help from an authorized dealer, but I don't want to do that because I am boycotting the store near me plus we are ordering from Netbride anyway.

Re: Jim Hjelm Sizing

• Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NM, I found it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i loove the dresses your are getting for your girls bridesmaid dresses.... i wanted my girls to wear those too until i saw the price my girls would have fliipped out so i had to find another alternative, but im obsessed with that bolero!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting them from Netbride without the bolero so it's actually not bad, $149. No way in hell would I make them pay $300 for a dress!
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy crap! That's a hell of a deal. I contacted them about a Watters BM dress that I'm in love with. It was definitelt cheaper...but not nearly as big of a difference as yours. Mine are still $175. :( I'm thinking about contributing $100 just to knock off $20 a girl b/c I really love the dress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $300 was full price for the bolero and dress, full price for the dress was $210 so it was a good discount still.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards