Indiana
Options

Can't decide on programs

I can't seem to decide on what to do about programs. We are having a short ceremony and the reception is at the same location (Baker Street Train Station in Fort Wayne). I'm pretty sure I want to do programs but I just don't have any great ideas. Any ideas girls? TIA!
imageimage
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Can't decide on programs

• Options
    herrayherray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I finally responded to your post over on Northern IN...sorry it took me so long to see it!I'm sorry, I don't have any ideas about programs. Our church printed up a very very simple bulletin...they weren't a priority to me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jessicravensjessicravens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think programs are what you make them.  I am including a small note about our wedding day being on sweetest day (3rd saturday in oct)... listing the WP, parents, grandparents.  And including a thank you for sharing this special day with us.  Simple.  PIB>
  • Options
    purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right now I'm leaning towards doing a layered program.  If you go to google.com and google layered program images you can see pics of some examples.  It looks simple enough, we'll see!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did a tri fold because of our ceremony. If you want something really simple you would print on both sides of a 5x7 paper, and in a coordinatin color tie ribbon at the top. Go to Archivers (if there is one around you) they have lots of examples of things.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chrissy - there is an archivers at one of the malls in fort wayne, i'll check it out. thanks for all of the ideas
    imageimage
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have fun!  Archivers stimulated a lot of ideas for me.  I didn't do most of them as complex as they did (I'm not very crafty).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards