May 2013 Weddings

Hair Trial

Should I tip for the hair trial or can I just wait until the wedding and then tip based on the total for both?

Trying to conceive #1 since January 2013
My Ovulation Chart

Re: Hair Trial

• I had the same question! I didn't tip the makeup lady after the trial (she didn't even require a deposit), but then I felt kinda bad about it. I will make up for it after wedding makeup!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • IMHO, tip for both, and tip generously (so I think at least 20%) if you decide to go ahead and book that person. This person has their hands directly in how you look on your wedding day--you want them to go in happy, excited, and feeling like they are really appreciated. Maybe it would make no difference and they would do their job the same regardless, but I don't think it can hurt to tell them you think highly of their work by tipping both times. 
  • Definitely tip for both, she's providing a service even though it's a trial :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_hair-trial?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:f2969842-0d24-4f52-a02c-2983afd88d07Post:5f4bed48-838c-4a82-a9a5-673f36a15a05">Re: Hair Trial</a>:
    [QUOTE]Definitely tip for both, she's providing a service even though it's a trial :)
    Posted by zubrod1[/QUOTE]

This
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you everyone :)
    Trying to conceive #1 since January 2013
    My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards