Maine
Options

LOWWWWWWWW budget photographer.

Anyone know of any? I'm talking really basic. Like up to $500 basic. No prints, just the images on a disc with printing priviledges. Open to amateurs, students, whatever. I'm pretty easy going, but want someone to be responsible for getting those "in the moment" pictures as well as family pics. Thanks!

Re: LOWWWWWWWW budget photographer.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try First Framr Studio. She is extremely resonably priced, and she did a great job!Here is the site: http://www.firstframestudio.com/And I posted a link to my pictures this morning, so you can just go to that post to see the quality.  And, she is sending us a cd with all of the pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, that is First FRAME, not First Framr!!  LOL!
  • Options
    Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try Minor Moments Photography. She's based out of Westbrook, ME & has really reasonable rates. You get the rights... and for 4 hours of coverage it will be $500 PLUS she throws in a free engagement session to see how you guys mesh as photographer/subject. I researched her and emailed her but my FI's family mentioned it might be worth it to get some professional prints thrown into a package with a photographer. But if prints aren't important to you, by all means, give her a shot :) Good luck! www.minormomentsphotography.com Another site you may be interested in looking at: www.portlandportrait.com I think their 3 hour package starts around $350? I never contacted this photographer, though. Tori
  • Options
    JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    when is your wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! My wedding is October 3rd of this year.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to say DH is starting to take wedding photos but he already has a wedding on that day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No worries- Thanks though! :)
  • Options
    MaineMayBrideMaineMayBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Palermo, Maine. It's about 30 minutes east of Augusta on Route 3.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried contacting the photography school in Boston? The students will send you price quotes. Also, try contact some of the local colleges and see if they have any one they recommend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd check out Craigslist under the creative services category. I've seen tons of photogs under that category within your price range that may still be available on that date.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will probably call UMA... and I keep checking craigslist, but haven't found a winner yet.
  • Options
    JoelAmy09JoelAmy09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Eric Yahn Photography out of Oakland, Maine. He has a package for $500. He did our engagement photos for us. They came out really nice. I'm excited to see how our wedding photos will come out P.S. you are getting married one week before us! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards