Nebraska

photobooth

Has anyone rented a photobooth from somewhere around Omaha/Lincoln area?  If so, could you tell me if it's worth it.  We are thinking about doing it for our wedding but don't know for sure.  Any advice would be great!

Re: photobooth

• edited December 2011
    I had never heard about it until I was looking for photographers. I think it sounds like a great idea.
  • edited December 2011
    i was almost going to do the photobooth for our reception, but then i found out it costs over $1,000.  a friend of mine used one and said only about 60 out of 300 people actually used it.  it was really cool but it just depends on if you want to spend the money for possibly those results.  hope this helps : )
  • wendiandnatewendiandnate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I mentioned to our photographer that I was thinking of renting a photobooth and he said that if we'd like, he could set up an additional camera in a designated space at the reception, and have it set on a timer so every 10 seconds or so it snaps a picture. He recently did this at another wedding and sent me pics of it and it looks like it was a great hit and very fun! He's also doing it at no extra charge : )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards