Nebraska-Omaha

Vendor Rant before wedding!

So far I have 3 important things on my list. My photographer, videographer, and DJ. Iconic Photography- Their picture look absolutely amazing. I am so excited this guy doesn't do the normal boring stuff all the time. He seems creative and very decently priced. CJ Madsen for DJ- I figured we didn't need an all out high class DJ since we are going to be giving this guy a lot of direction. I know most of the songs I want but I was a little worried the reception would die out. I am sure though that this DJ will liven our party, he seems really upbeat. Another new guy in the business I don't think he even has a website but I can give anyone his contact if they would like. HamiltonVideoProductions- Chris seems like a nice guy and has some amazing prices. He does seem a little new but his videos on his website are great. www.hamiltonvideoproductions.com Oh and one reason I mention him now is he is having huge discounts on those prices(30-40%) and also gives a referral bonus... so mention me!

Re: Vendor Rant before wedding!

• Neighner20Neighner20 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dang- I was wanting to read a good rant! lol
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not on here really anymore I was married in 2006!But I have to second Iconic!  Loved the pictures.  This past chirstmas I was doing a calendar and wanted to put a wedding pic on our anniversary.  Put the CD in my computer and nothing tried on 2 other computers the images either got damaged erased something.  I was devestaed!!  E-mailed Jeff and asked him if he by chance had a copy.HE DID, sent it out to me for free!  2+years after the wedding!!!   Great great guy!  You will love the pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards